We have decided to suspend ticket sales for this year’s festival until we have more information regarding the COVID-19 situation. We hope to make a decision in May/June as the whether the Festival will be go ahead.

If you have already bought tickets, thank you. If we do feel that cancelling the Festival, in an abundance of caution, is the right way to go, you will receive a full refund.

Keep well, stay safe and uke on

Uncategorized

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>